Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Interesting account from one National paper suggesting we edged past Dortmund.
I checked again and yes we won both matches. We were level for 64 minutes, in front for 116 minutes (not counting the away goal rule to the former).
Surely edging is away goals or even extra time ?
We walked past them. Over the two legs we were by a mile the better team. I'd like to see that stats but they would bear that out. They never looked like scoring last night and their goal was a fluke.

Walton is such a twat. Changes like the wind and never right.

As an aside why do these channels feel the need to have a former ref on for single contentious events during a 90 mins, just employ pundits that know the rules and can have an educated discussion.
Or educated guess which that plank does. Gets more decisions wrong than he does right.

I think if Edersson had managed to save the goal they got, var would have awarded a penalty for a foul by Rodri. Dortmund player rolling around like his leg was broken but as soon as the goal was awarded he ran to celebrate goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.