Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Not sure how they judged that award, but anyway
He was absolutely excellent all throughout the game, winning the ball and stopping attacks, instigating our own and in true to form style constantly drew dortmund in before putting Kev on the ball in space facing goal. All our best attacks had him involved. I would have gone for Foden personally as I felt he matched him all around and got the goal as well but Gundogan is a good choice.

I've watched Phil's goal four times and it still feels like I've not seen it go in. Incredible strike.

Haha, it's a strange one, I didn't know what happened even after the replays:)
Was it from a corner? I was cheering so loudly and then so over the (Blue) moon that I didn't really take it in. :-)

i always think english clubs have the upper hand in fitness and stamina in europe because of the premier league
others league just don't have teams that from top to bottom play you and beat home home or away
its the one thing we have over the others fitness and stamina. add power and skill and its hard to beat
Our chief weapon is stamina...stamina and fitness...fitness and stamina.... Our two weapons are fitness and stamina...and ruthless power.... Our *three* weapons are fitness, and stamina, and ruthless power...and an almost fanatical devotion to Pep.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fitness, surprise.... I'll come in again
;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.