Borussia Dortmund (A) - Tue 25th Oct, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A draw probably suits Dortmund tonight with their far better goal difference over Seville & Copenhagen so i expect a more defensive set up from them. Saying that i think we'll still have too much for them & get the win.

A draw probably suits Dortmund tonight with their far better goal difference over Seville & Copenhagen so i expect a more defensive set up from them. Saying that i think we'll still have too much for them & get the win.
They could already be through by kick off if the early game is draw, then no reason for them not to go for it and try to grab top spot. That should play into our hands

Just don't lose by loads. That's all we need to do. We'll beat Sevilla in the final game and go through top.

I think Pep is gonna rest players again and it will be a bit dis-jointed like the Copenhagen game was. Dortmund are no mugs, they've had a small up-turn in form and have looked pretty good this season. This might end up being one of those games.

IMO there is no way Pep will play anything other than what he thinks is the best side to win the game so I highly doubt Rico or JWE will be near the starting 11 and Palmer is an unlikely starter as well. I think it will be AKE lb and Cancelo RB (Dias and Akanji CBs) and Jack on the left with Phil on the right, Goal Machine in the middle - Mid I think we will see Gundo come in and maybe Bernie or Kev "rested". The money for winning a game in the CL is huge, Pep will go for a win. Next game he may pick some of the squad players but I can't see him choosing some of the teams that have been suggested. But what do we know with Pep? He could play a false 9, or 1 at the back with 8 midfielders and Erling up top!

It seems we are in a bit of a downward form in midfield specifically. Schedule seems to be the issue with it. I hardly doubt we'll pump them, sincerely I hope we defend well and take our chances. We need a UCL mature performance, and we'll do well. Anything but a loss is decent, given that we are qualified.

I don't understand the lack of confidence going into this. I think we'll smash them. They were alright in the first game, but we didn't play well.
Learn the lesson from the last game Pep, start with Foden and Alvarez who'll run them raged. Keep Grealish and FFS on the bench, ready for when we're a goal or two ahead, then bring them on and kill the game off.

For all of you who are worried about this game - you can get 9/2 on a Dortmund win.

______________________Ortega________________

Lewis__________Akanji_________Stones______Ake

__________________Gundogan___________

__________Mahrez_______Grealish______

Palmer___________Alvarez____________Foden
Think cloud cuckoo land with this team. Would give you 1000000/1 odds. Pep will pick strongest team as important to top group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.