• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
______________________Ortega________________

Lewis__________Akanji_________Stones______Ake

__________________Gundogan___________

__________Mahrez_______Grealish______

Palmer___________Alvarez____________Foden
Are all the people not picking Ederson & Haaland the same person or is Bluemoon just full of fuckwits?

I don't understand the lack of confidence going into this. I think we'll smash them. They were alright in the first game, but we didn't play well.
Learn the lesson from the last game Pep, start with Foden and Alvarez who'll run them raged. Keep Grealish and FFS on the bench, ready for when we're a goal or two ahead, then bring them on and kill the game off.

For all of you who are worried about this game - you can get 9/2 on a Dortmund win.
Dortmund will be missing Reus, Hummels, Malen, Guirrero, we should have enough to beat them, Leicester City early kick-off is the tougher game.

Don’t have a good feeling about this one.

They need the points, are at home, are coming off giving a good hiding at the weekend, and gave us a real fright at our place.

Feels like a bridge too far and it feels like we are determined to do things the hard way this season.

Not sure what it is…maybe the number of goals we are conceding first…but I feel like we have had to put in some hard shifts to get results recently, and Brighton was no different for about 75 minutes.

Not sure if it will be the occasion, how fired up they are, or City’s team selection, but I just don’t have a good feeling about this game.

I’d take the draw now, of course, but they know they have to win and will be pressing us from the off.

Fingers and toes crossed, but I fear we are going to leave it until Matchday 6 (next Weds) to try to win the group. Can’t lose by more than 1 but I don’t think 1-0 or 2-1 is any help to us in the head to head, either.

I’m sure they’ll beat Copenhagen next week if they have to, so we need to get a result tonight or we could be a lock for 2nd. That would mean Napoli, Real Madrid, PSG, FC Bruges or Bayern in the Round of 16…and we ain’t getting Bruges!!

I’d take your hand off for a 0-0 draw right now, but I’d take your leg too for a win, because if we lose, 13 points might only be good enough for 2nd in this Group by next Weds!!
I’m not sure I understand your pessimism here tbh
Pep will be professional as ever, one or two players will be rested, I suspect KDB and Cancelo. We’ll control the game for large stretches and end up winning by plus two goals with Haaland on the scoresheet. Need to start positively and keep it good tempered and then we can say Hey Jude after the match! We’re playing tonight so although Saturday morning away isn’t best following fixture and kick off time there is significant time for rest with three full days before Leicester.
If we were to lose though it wouldn’t be end of the world, much rather dropped points happen here than in next league matches. I fancy us against any of the other non English teams over two legs but would rather avoid Bayern, PSG and Madrid but so be it if happens, they certainly won’t want to play us either

Best team in the land and all the world!

Petrov over Ake at LB, I reckon.

it will be a change up from the weekend and Ortega will defo play tonight but Mahrez am not 100 % will start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.