Borussia Dortmund (A) - Tue 25th Oct, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite what seems like a weakened Dortmund side, and Pep's comments that he has the utmost respect and will treat the game as being vital etc, I think he will rotate strongly, probably benching KDB and Haaland and offering starts for Gomez, Palmer and Alvarez. I think we'll struggle unfortunately and I don't see us winning this one.
Isn't Gomez suspended?

I want to see Foden in the midfield and see him and Jude go at it. Won't happen though :/

Yeah you're right, they've dropped this part now.

All 1 goal wins are the same, so if Dortmund beat us by 1 and we match each other on the final game week...overall goal difference looks to be in our favour (although only by 1 goal in this scenario, +9 to +8).

Only a 2 goal loss or more tonight puts Dortmund in significant control.
I didn’t know, but it does make sense from a consistency point of view.

Really? Is that true/up to date? Where’s it from? If so, then basically we’re playing the reserves
Latest Dortmund news say Hummels and Schlotterbeck are fit,
Malen and Guerreiro have missed final training session
but might be ready last minute.

______________________Ortega________________

Lewis__________Akanji_________Stones______Ake

__________________Gundogan___________

__________Mahrez_______Grealish______

Palmer___________Alvarez____________Foden

it will be a change up from the weekend and Ortega will defo play tonight but Mahrez am not 100 % will start
ITK or just a guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.