Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

Fair enough. This isn't his first bad game and his others have been with different right backs. I think hes just so woefully lacking in effort right now I'd sit him down, but obviously that aint happening.

I disagree with the overloads, our right sided midfielder is generally the overlap but it requires mahrez to face up the defender and play the right pass and he either didn't face up the defender and when he did he hit a lazy pass. Either way. We fucking won!! On to wolves.
Absolutely it’s not his first bad game, he looks devoid of confidence, which does often look like you’re not trying.

I just think if you have a player out of form and you’re starting him in the hope of regaining that form, give him the best chance.

You’re right, there is an overlap from the right sided attacking mid too, but with Dortmund so organised and deep we needed a cancelo to do that as well.

Even Ake at left back and cancelo right back was better than stones imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.