Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

What do people think of Grealish ?
Class player who will improve.

If he can be a bit more decisive when he gets in and around the box then his assists and goals will improve. He is currently taking a second too long to decide and makes the wrong choice.

Far too early to write him off.

I love football. I actually got chills from Haalands goal and went ”no fucking way”.

I can’t believe we have such a lethal striker and only 22 years old.

Pep has to take the odd gamble and decide when to rest players and despite how we played, we pick up 3 points and Silva and Foden get a bit of rest. More often than not he gets the call right by getting the result if not the performance.
Said similar walking back to the car, if he thinks walker foden and silva can rest and we can still get something out of the game then he’s the boss. He’s ten games in front of us and knows the fitness levels of all the squad and with such a backlog of fixtures to come and the winter World Cup, it may yet be a master strategy.

Grealish getting ripped to pieces on the radio but no mention of Mahrez who was much worse

Foden, Bernardo and Alvarez changed the gane. Suddenly Dortmund were on the back foot and couldn’t handle them
They were part of a winning team. Why the need to play our players against each other.

Enjoy it while it’s here, I am.

Great mentality again - we never used to come back from behind, now we do it every week
Totally all wrong with the balance of the starting XI
Great to see Pep starting to change things early when it's going Pete Tong
Rodri and back 2 very good
Grealish's worst game - get him in midfield
Mahrez, Gundo and Kev awful
Brilliant idea to put Kev out wide - would always do this when he's playing shit because he's still always capable of producing something
Phil, Alverez and Bernie totally changed the whole tempo
Great sub from the Dortmund manager on 78 mins
John.... WOW!
Cancelo always capable of things like that and tried to make things happen all game
Haaland!!!!!!!
Match day thread pathetic as usual haha. Poorly dog so had to watch at home... that thread is mental and occupied by mentalists. So funny reading it through after a game like that

Yet again Haaland proves he is just another 6 yard box tap it in merchant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.