Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

Infinitely better when the 3 subs were made.
Agree I don't understand why they didn't start. They have all had a week off and next week will be off with national teams, there couldn't have been any tiredness, must have been a tactical decision by Pep.

Would like to see Jack given a go centrally, he could receive the ball on the left for Villa and drive into acres of space, for us he faces a parked bus. Foden just has so many more tools to create from that position as a player.

Grealish in the middle can go either way running at defenders, will receive the ball in better positions to play Haaland through and his ability to retain possession under pressure will be good to escape a press. Feel like we have seen enough of him on the left to know its not really working. The lads definitely not a shit footballer, has an excellent touch and always wants the ball. Just needs that game where everything goes right and he grabs a couple of goals and he'll be flying.
Think that's always been the plan, but it'll take time.

Grealish getting ripped to pieces on the radio but no mention of Mahrez who was much worse

Foden, Bernardo and Alvarez changed the gane. Suddenly Dortmund were on the back foot and couldn’t handle them

I can’t work out what happened there. Pep was unhappy with something, not sure what and then the ref books him? Not happy with that Mr Referee, don’t bother coming back to the Etihad.
I think both him and Foden thought that Foden was fouled down by the corner flag, it wasn't given then Foden hacked the dortmund player and got booked. There was a scrap, the ref was a plonker. Pep must have told him so.

I don't know who owns this site, but I have a tip for them. Instead of selling pop-up ads to purveyors of military clothing, get in touch with the makers of mattress protectors and suppliers of adult incontinence pads and get them to sponsor the matchday forum, sales would rocket with the amount of bedwetting Mary-Ellen's on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.