Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

The 19 YEAR OLD Bellingham love-in on the bbc write up of the game is so ott its unreal. He played well, but jesus h, stick a red shirt on him with a Crown Paints logo and its going to be hard not to vomit every match report.

Haha, we probably have different definitions of schooling though. We were not decisive enough in the final third and to be fair to dortmund they didn’t make mistakes and defended well enough but that is all they did. If that Reus cross was intended then fair enough, the goal is a worldie but I thought it caught everyone off because it was a shot that bellingham diverted.
Reus shot. That was never a cross.

The 19 YEAR OLD Bellingham love-in on the bbc write up of the game is so ott its unreal. He played well, but jesus h, stick a red shirt on him with a Crown Paints logo and its going to be hard not to vomit every match report.
BBC big up teenager that scored in the CL shocker.

He‘s extremely good for his age.

His performance tonight should end Henderson’s involvement in Qatar.

17 mate, get it right.
BBC Highlights from the big CL game at the Etihad
hqdefault.jpg

You guys ever watch that movie Troy with Brad Pitt as Achilles.

I am a grown man who used to think how could so many men be amazed by a guy so often? It's just movie magic.

Enter Erling Haaland at City.

This guy is the Achilles of our time.

We City fans are so lucky.. we are living in a time when we have had:

El Mago, Kompany, Agueroooooooo, Kevin De Bruyne, Pep Guardiola and Erling Haaland!

A big disappointment. A transfer I never fully understood. He hasn’t got the pace like Sané, Sterling or Jesus to play on the wings. He’s not a good enough dribbler to beat his fullback, and even if he did, he still has no speed to accelerate from them.

As for midfield, what is his competition? De Bruyne. Gundogan. Bernardo. Good luck benching any of them.

Yes people say there are plenty of games to play. But if we were to pick out our BEST XI, Grealish wouldn’t be in there. Did we really pay 100m and gave him number 10 to play 90 minutes in Carabo Cup and come of the bench?

If we keep Bernardo and Gundogan, there is no way in hell Grealish have a future here. I cannot see it.
Yep I've never got the transfer, I always write off the first season for a new player anyways but expect to see the reason we signed them in the 2nd. I think his best position would be in the LH AM of 2 in A 4 3 2 1‍♂️

You guys ever watch that movie Troy with Brad Pitt as Achilles.

I am a grown man who used to think how could so many men be amazed by a guy so often? It's just movie magic.

Enter Erling Haaland at City.

This guy is the Achilles of our time.

We City fans are so lucky.. we are living in a time when we have had:

El Mago, Kompany, Agueroooooooo, Kevin De Bruyne, Pep Guardiola and Erling Haaland!
Vinny always first though, legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.