Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

I actually missed the John Stones goal in real time, I had turned my head to pick up a cup of tea.

From the slow motion it looked like it was down to poor goalkeeping. When you watch it a normal speed, it was a hellacious shot. I think it reached the goalkeeper before he realised the ball had been struck because it was going at such speed.
Ederson would be crucified on here if he let that in!

Even on on a day when not everything comes off, Kevin has an assist. So I wouldn't criticise - gives it everything every game.
I totally agree. I stated in another post, it was a great decision to put him out on the right. Even when he's having a poor game, his crossing ability is the best in the world, so putting him out there and letting others eg Bernie have a go in the middle makes perfect sense.

Missed the game, came in from a sunny afternoon in the park and put it on with 15 minutes to go. Wow.
Did they play the anthem at the start, or if not did the crowd sing it ?

Very good win.

What a fucking goal from stones!!!

As for Haalands, I don't even know what you'd call that? Martial Arts? Magic? Special? ... I think I'll settle for, the inevitable.

I've been his biggest supporter mate but fuck me, he had my head in my hands today.
I just wish we'd stop playing him on the left. If there's no room in midfield at the moment then put him on the right and let him get to the by line to cut it back or cross it. If him and Mahrez had swapped - even for 10 mins in that first half, I think we'd have seen better performances from those two

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.