Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

I don't know who owns this site, but I have a tip for them. Instead of selling pop-up ads to purveyors of military clothing, get in touch with the makers of mattress protectors and suppliers of adult incontinence pads and get them to sponsor the matchday forum, sales would rocket with the amount of bedwetting Mary-Ellen's on there.
Dont the pop ups reflect your search history? So youve been searching for night goggles and military camo again?

Squad game. So many games over the season and Pep has one job, to win as many of them as possible whilst ensuring he doesn’t wear players out, cause them injuries if they are feeling knackered and of course, giving them the game time they all will want.

We won 2-1.

90 mins to a game, vast majority on the matchday thread who start their moaning after 5 mins should remember that, have some faith in this squad and in our greatest ever manager.

Squad game. So many games over the season and Pep has one job, to win as many of them as possible whilst ensuring he doesn’t wear players out, cause them injuries if they are feeling knackered and of course, giving them the game time they all will want.

We won 2-1.

90 mins to a game, vast majority on the matchday thread who start their moaning after 5 mins should remember that, have some faith in this squad and in our greatest ever manager.
Bobby isn't in charge any more insa ;)

first half forgettable but the tempo was upped from the hour mark and the job got done.

Grealish and Mahrez were pretty poor throughout, Gundo wasnt great and Stones is not suited to the inverted RB role, drifting into the middle (rocket strike apart!), he just doesnt offer enough creativity/control behind the wide man.

The subs made great impact, Haaland does what Haaland does, Cancelo blew hot/cold as is his way these days but provided the hot sauce when it counted.

I thought Dortmund were excellent actually, you come to a team like us and you have to have expert discipline and shape and play the counter. They shut us down, played with great shape and could have nicked it if our subs hadnt stepped the game up. I have to say, their decision to go 3 at the back looks awful in retrospect. Bellingham was very good, he looks technically good, strong and aggressive already. He'll be world class one day, i expect a big move next summer.

Ake was motm for me.

Its not like he destroyed us or anything though. If you read that review you'ld think he completely bossed the game, which he didn't.
He bossed it defensively, completely shut down Kev and Silky (not easy), got one chance (actually wasn't even a fucking half chance) turned it into a goal. Praise well deserved and earned. MOTM even though they lost.

He bossed it defensively, completely shut down Kev and Silky (not easy), got one chance (actually wasn't even a fucking half chance) turned it into a goal. Praise well deserved and earned. MOTM even though they lost.
The movement was good for the goal but he it was an unmarked header from 6 yards out. We're not calling those half chances now are we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.