Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

The corners were the worst bit.
The amount of corners we get from forcing the attack all time, does make me wonder if we practice them. We might as well just give it their keeper and let him take a dead ball kick. At least that way we can't get countered on!

I know one season recently we scored most goals from corners but I would love to see a percentage.

We might score the most for example in one season, but I bet we got a lot more than the team behind us.

The amount of corners we get from forcing the attack all time, does make me wonder if we practice them. We might as well just give it their keeper and let him take a dead ball kick. At least that way we can't get countered on!

I know one season recently we scored most goals from corners but I would love to see a percentage.

We might score the most for example in one season, but I bet we got a lot more than the team behind us.
Corners aren't as easy to deliver as you’d think. There’s a tiny margin of error. 1 degree or 1mph wrong and you hit the first man or it sails over heads.

Corners aren't as easy to deliver as you’d think. There’s a tiny margin of error. 1 degree or 1mph wrong and you hit the first man or it sails over heads.
I remember going down platt Lane in 80s watching corners being practiced then. Seem much better now, although memory isn't what it used to be.
Point being we can't be perfect all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.