Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

Hope he can turn it round but i dont rate him much either for the value so far, a few people on here the other week were taking the piss out of sancho the other week on here and his stats are more or less the same as Jack's.
Sancho plays for a team that gets loads of space due to their shiteness. Grealish is somewhat hampered playing in our side.

If he is then he ain't getting the best out of him
Pep will be much more concerned about the overall team play rather than an individual. If we win games and trophies then no one should be particularly bothered.

He hasn't got us out of our seats much I accept that but he is being asked to do a job. He was nowhere near our worst player last night but others have more credit in the bank.

Reactions: sk4
Grealish is a complete waste of space, he did absolutely nothing again. £100m transfer fee & £15m in salary for what, 4 goals and 3 assists. We are better off without him. We should cut our losses, and get rid as soon as.
And yet most weeks he starts for the best football team in the world, picked by the best manager in the world.

Must be doing something right hey ?

A game to forget, but two cracking strikes got us out of jail. Think Mahrez and Grealish are under immense pressure now, showed absolutely fuck all again. Subs changed it tonight, no doubt about it
Bernado, Foden and Alvarez are probably the 3 most energetic players at our club. It's no surprise introducing them for 3 of the more laid-back players changed the energy of the game

Bellingham ran his bollocks off played well and was very frustrated, if he signs for us I'll forgive him, if not he's a knob haha
He was a dick to Foden at the end their. Looked like Liverpool. I'm actually looking forward to Phillips having a word in the return leg

He was a dick to Foden at the end their. Looked like Liverpool. I'm actually looking forward to Phillips having a word in the return leg
I'm sure they'll have a word with him next week when they get together for the Nations League games. All three have been called by Southgate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.