Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going for Europa. :)

Feck the haters, more European football would be great.

Turner92 said:
TEAM NEWS: Hart, Maicon, Kompany (c), Lescott, Nastasic, Nasri, Garcia, Barry, Dzeko, Sinclair, Tevez
SUBS: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Meppen-Walters, Evans, Aguero, Nimely, Balotelli

Of course no kids in the team. But Sinclair finally gets the chance.

Dortmund put in some youngsters/bench players while resting like Subotic, Bender, Lewandowski.

Pretty clear Aguero and Balo are starting the derby now i think, I'm happy Sinclair is getting a start

Turner92 said:
TEAM NEWS: Hart, Maicon, Kompany (c), Lescott, Nastasic, Nasri, Garcia, Barry, Dzeko, Sinclair, Tevez
Looks good..we can bring back Milner,Silva,Yaya,Aguero and Ballotelli for the derby along with Clichy and Zaba..just like the 6-1

Maicon--Lescott--komps--nasty
---------Barry--Garcia------------
---Nasri---Tevez---Sinclair
------------Dzeko----------------

As good as could have been expected,time to step up Nasri,Garcia and Dzeko.Great chance for Sinclair.

Re: Tonight v Dortmund

Didsbury Dave said:
marca_uk said:
We should give the young 'uns a chance!

Basically, tell them that if they get us into the Europa League, we will field a young team in it for the remainder of the competition! Give them valuable European experience, whilst showing the senior team that they play in Champions League or no European Competition at all!!

I am totally and utterly assuming we won't play anyone tonight who will play on Sunday.

I'd be annoyed if we did.
There's more to the season than beating Man Utd

If we get knocked out of Europe, it will be very difficult or impossible to keep Dzeko, balotelli etc. What's he point of having 25 players if only 20 are match-fit?

Very short-sighted view you have DD. Still your tantrums are amusing, and I can feel one coming on

Hart, vinny, maicon, lescott, nasty, barry, garcia, nasri, dzeko, tevez, sinclair

Would've rested vin, barry and nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.