Both my kids spoilt again for christmas.

What ever happened to that poster that was on here years ago complaining that their folks had bough them the wrong mobile phone for a present???

If I remember rightly his sister had got an Iphone and he got a blackberry or something and was kicking off.

mamanloupsden_definition-of-humble-brag.jpg

This is ridiculous. My 15 and 13 year old have received the following for Xmas.....

Me and the mrs: £300 each money in a card., £300 JD sports voucher, approximately £100 worth of 'stocking fillers' each, amazon echo each.

Grandparents: £100 each in a card from maternal and paternal grandparents. Mountain bike for son, Ipad for daughter.

Auntie: £40 each in a card.

That's £2400 spent on two children. I love em, they're my kids, I know they'll appreciate it, but fuck me!
And they probably still hate you

This is ridiculous. My 15 and 13 year old have received the following for Xmas.....

Me and the mrs: £300 each money in a card., £300 JD sports voucher, approximately £100 worth of 'stocking fillers' each, amazon echo each.

Grandparents: £100 each in a card from maternal and paternal grandparents. Mountain bike for son, Ipad for daughter.

Auntie: £40 each in a card.

That's £2400 spent on two children. I love em, they're my kids, I know they'll appreciate it, but fuck me!

so you didnt get time to go to club shop then or else it'll be double that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.