Bournemouth (A) | Post Match Thread

1. Incredible away support. Well done lads!

2. Foden fully arrived. Needs to be in the XI. Has to be Grealish Haaland Foden in our best side
I thought he had an up and down game. Took his goal well, and was instrumental in all 3 goals. But on many occasions he just failed to see a player moving ahead of him. Both Lewis and Alvarez complained to him about not getting the ball to them when theyade a run.

He got better and the goal and goal involvement were great to have. But I won't conclude he convinced he was a first name on the sheet type with that performance.

But good to have him back.

Alvarez ‘s reflex is top notch. killer instinct.
I really don’t think it’s fair to be harsh on Philips. Think he’ll come handy toward the end of the season and bring him in second half to add extra shield behind Rodri .
He is like Fernando 2.0 but it’s his first season and deserves to settle down a bit .

Last edited:
I thought he had an up and down game. Took his goal well, and was instrumental in all 3 goals. But on many occasions he just failed to see a player moving ahead of him. Both Lewis and Alvarez complained to him about not getting the ball to them when theyade a run.

He got better and the goal and goal involvement were great to have. But I won't conclude he convinced he was a first name on the sheet type with that performance.

But good to have him back.
I agree.

I couldn't believe them saying the bus back for city will be a disappointed one or something to that effect because we let one in after the game being well and truly over. Many players got a run who needed minutes, 5 subs and Foden looking like himself again. It was very positive from our point of view.
Highlight our negatives, ignore our positives, the press mantra

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.