Bournemouth (A) | Post Match Thread

Only 28 pages the morning after, mustn’t have anything to grumble about.

We‘ve played really well for the last few games, this game was when it all came together and hopefully we’ll see more of the same going forward.

Last edited:
Enjoyed that last night it just flowed nice attackin wise,foden was quality,i do think mahrez slows it down an doesent compliment haaland so deffo a foden instead of mahrez from me,was just an all around strong performance that,littal rico was brilliant the rest were on point also

A great result, funnily enough I thought we were better against Forest but the chances just wouldn't go in. We really could and should have scored six that game.

One worry for me is how easy we are to play through. Bournemouth got behind us a fair few times and gave us some hairy moments. They could easily have scored a couple more. Forest did it once last week and scored. A slight concern.

Yeah we were miles better against Forest. Not keen on that back 3 because they just aren't good enough on the ball and Akanji looks out of his depth when having to play out near the touchline. Would like to see it with Stones, Dias and Laporte.

Young Rico did well. Phil looked like that miss last week had hit his confidence early doors but it came back after he took that goal really well.

Arsenals next 5 games all look very winnable. Not going to be easy this. We will need to be almost perfect and hope they drop decent points at us, Newcastle and Liverpool. May just be enough?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.