Bournemouth Vs City Post Match Thread

Enjoy watching kev and dave play together it's a thing of beauty. Only spoiled by nasri's steve redmonds 80s style haircut. Kept giving me flash backs to 89 and was waiting for Andy hinchcliffe to push someone over

Frightening wasn't it? Yazz crossed with an upbeat Jimmy Sommerville. Took me right back.

Exactly. I'm not suggesting Pellegrini is blameless, he isn't, but too often the players have unperformed, it's hugely frustrating, and as I say, maybe the manager should be more demanding.
Yeah, I been thinking the same and I came to the conclusion it's the managers job to lift them. Players can be blamed but ultimately the manager has to get the attitude right in the dressing room.

Didn't see that coming at all yesterday and as another poster alluded to how can they be so consistently inconsistent. Still an away win is an away win and it was just what we needed.

De Bruyne has to start in the centre on Wednesday, with Silva on the left and Aguero in front. Also be tempted to stick Nasri on the right. Navas offers very little going forward.

Never felt more like singin' the blues, Bony starts... *whistles*

You are joking?

You obviously missed the fantastic first-time cross for Sergio's goal.

Great all-round performance and very good display from every member of the team.

Brilliant to see KdB play for nearly an hour and Samir getting 20+ minutes under his belt. Our attacking options are so much better with these two available. Hopefully, we can now push on and secure a top four finish, maybe even top three.

Very nice win yesterday. Impressive the difference KdB made being back in the side, we play so much faster when he's on the pitch.

Think the Silva/KdB/Navas combo is our most balanced 3 behind Aguero, Navas gives us the width that provides space for KdB & Silva to operate even if his end product can be questionable, though when forced to actually put in a first time cross he dug out a great cross.

Nice to see Nasri back too (well, not visually..), hope he can have an impact in the last few games.

What was that cabellero song .he used to be shite now he,s orite.made me laugh.roll on Wednesday

We sang it at Wembley, whilst waiting to go up the steps to the tube station, though I was admonished by Mrs Vienna for singing it in front of the grandchildren!

Pick n choose knobheads decided yesterday was a day they wanted to turn it on. I'd love to know the stats for how much we ran yesterday in comparison to the derby.

Not that much different from the derby really. Don't remember the exact figures, but the top three runners averaged about 10.5 or 10.6 km. Relatively similar to the figures in previous games. Bournemouth ran about 1 km more than us.

You think with the amount of money we have spent we would be walking away with this league, fingers crossed we can do the unthinkable and win back to back games. It's shameful that's where our consistency levels are at the moment, I hope we can fall over the line for fourth and the clear out begins.

Unfortunately, no amount of money can insure against injuries!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.