Bowel problems

MikeBlue

Bit of a weird one this. My girlfriend really struggles to have a number two. She will have 20 Sennakot when she feels she needs to go, which is scary to me! (not exagerating at all) Been to doctor and everything and they don't take her seriously is the impression I get. Advice much appreciated.

Re: Bowl problems

Oh god this is gone be gud.

On a genuine note, oil, more oils and roughage (fibre).
It is almost certainly a dietary issue.

Back to bluemoon style: i can help unclog her if you like :p

Coffee enema to sort it for now, then lots of fiber and DRINK MORE WATER!

Bottle of red wine and a packet of rennies will have her shitting through the eye of a needle. However, adverse side effects mean that every fart becomes a lottery and she'll be able to participate in the "when was the last time you soiled yourself" thread.

Tell her to sort it on her jack.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 am --<br /><br />
stony said:
Bottle of red wine and a packet of rennies will have her shitting through the eye of a needle. However, adverse side effects mean that every fart becomes a lottery and she'll be able to participate in the "when was the last time you soiled yourself" thread.

Picolax is the daddy. Google it ;-)

MikeBlue said:
Bit of a weird one this. My girlfriend really struggles to have a number two. She will have 20 Sennakot when she feels she needs to go, which is scary to me! (not exagerating at all) Been to doctor and everything and they don't take her seriously is the impression I get. Advice much appreciated.

Make a list of her full diet and then calculate how much roughage and fibre she's taking in. You should be able to work it out with a pencil.

I'm assuming she's tried All Bran and all the traditional types of roughage OP?

If so I'd suggest her body is used to such food-stuffs and evidently is not having an effect on her problem as a consequence.

My advice would be to try Alpro products. Her body wont be used to them (if she has a regular diet and isnt lactose intolerant) and three of these bad boys might help. Its worth a quid to try anyway.

21180011_H.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.