Bowel problems

She will fucking kill you if she finds out you have talked about her on a football forum!!!

I agree with what others have said, have a close look at her diet - increase fibre, roughage and water intake. Try and cut back on gluten...and prunes works miracles with kids, might be worth a try.

Ammy said:
She will fucking kill you if she finds out you have talked about her on a football forum!!!

I agree with what others have said, have a close look at her diet - increase fibre, roughage and water intake. Try and cut back on gluten...and prunes works miracles with kids, might be worth a try.
I wasn't being serious

stony said:
Make a list of her full diet and then calculate how much roughage and fibre she's taking in. You should be able to work it out with a pencil.

Timmmmahhhh said:
I feel the replies on this thread have let Bluemoon down.

You just didn't look hard enough Timmmahhhh

LoL....

I'm surprised nobody has asked yet - Does she take any medication for other conditions/illnesses ??

Meds are a known cause of Constipation.

Also, this has been mentioned but deserves to be reiterated....Drink plenty of Water.

What is her food intake like?

KinkladzeNo10 said:
bobmcfc said:
MikeBlue said:
She's tried picolax when having an op and it worked, however they won't perscripe it to take on a regular basis. If she eats any wheat based products it bloats her but she's not been diagnosed as a celiac they say it's IBS.

She could try lactolose

She could try lactulose! This is a good option, people hate taking it but if she starts to take it regular it will help.

Are you serious about the 20 senna? That needs to stop straight away! Senna is what we call a stimulant laxative and over-using these can cause something called "lazy bowel syndrome" it basically means your guts get used to them and won't evacuate themselves!

Does she take any other medication?? It's likely to be something is causing it or she may have IBS!
My wife was constipated for 35 years made worse after having couple of kids,she has tried diet after diet plus taking all the medication named on this thread,2 years ago she was seen by a nurse at the Royal Devon @Exeter hospital she was perscibed a anal irrigation bowel system.
My wife has been a new person since using the product get your wife to ask about Peristeen from a company called Coloplast.If her GP will not precribe the treatment ask to be refered to a hospital,all the best to your wife and to the trolls who think this funny see you somtime when you or somone near to you has a problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.