Bowel problems

SteWadda said:
I don't know a cure but you could try telling her cum is the best laxative so at least some good comes out of the situation.

-- Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:31 pm --

ChesterRdBlue said:
I'm not sure if I have a particular problem but to help me decide I thought I would try and gauge an average time it takes from sitting on the pot to finishing up. I've never thought of myself as having any particular toilet issues but have noticed when needing a number two I have to take a make myself comfortable and wait a little while for the show to begin, this is in stark contrast with other public toilet users who seem to be dropping before the door is locked. I got to thinking about in nature and in times gone by, surely my method would have left me exposed to any predators, hence I do believe this lazy way of pooing to be a problem.

I'm in and out, never understood people taking their time and reading. I can think of a lot better places and ones that don't smell of shit to read.

You're quite right of course , it CAN smell a bit , which can be a little unsettling ..... i've now solved the problem now however , i've moved the toilet into the garden , and now everything smells of roses!

aaahh , bliss .......

now let me see ... what page is me crossword on?

ztt46x.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.