Boxing day games Discussion inc bets etc

Spurs just cut open a packed defence with a couple of passes and scored, frustrating after watching us today.

LoveCity said:
Spurs just cut open a packed defence with a couple of passes and scored, frustrating after watching us today.
Something we are unable (unwilling?) to do this season. They attack with pace, whereas we are ponderous in the extreme. Ah well.

I have predicted that Villa will stay up, but on evidence of their two games, they are fucked.

Bale is really a fantastic player, surely the best winger from the British Isles in many a year.

Villas defence isnt packed, its just unbeleivably shite. Still, we'de have found a way to take 5 more touches after Bale just lamped that into the net then.

adrianr said:
Villas defence isnt packed, its just unbeleivably shite. Still, we'de have found a way to take 5 more touches after Bale just lamped that into the net then.

Just thought the exact same thing, Defoe was unmarked to his right and I thought if that was us we'd have passed it to Defoe instead of smacking it into the roof of the net.

MSP said:
AntiUnited said:
united cheated to another victory nothing new tbh. fergi needs to get banned for a month for what he did today

They didn't cheated at all. Just played as possessed and scored 3 in 2nd half. Could score 2-3 more, could concede 2-3 more though.

I sometimes have a feeling they can score when they want. Direct, no-bullshit football, ball constantly sent to keeper's box, each attack - chance. Only their defense is keeping their game interesting, they would piss it otherwise.

On other side, we come to 20m from goal and start tippy-tappy crap trying to walk in the net with the ball. Arsenal lost few titles competing with rags playing such football, we're on great way to lost this one on same way.

valencias lunge that took a player out. fergis half time rant that fired them up and yet he wasent sent to the stands? but i do agree they can score when they want even though there defense is beyond shit.

Its hard to beleive how poor this Villa side is. You can see how spurs are attacking a mile off, its about as telegraphed as attacking play can be, and they're getting cut open nearly every time.

Bale is so so good. He'd be top scorer with his current stats at City and isn't even a forward. Surely Real Madrid or someone are going to do what it takes to get him soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.