Boxing's just great.

tidyman said:
billfromthehill said:
bluemoon27 said:
really looking forward to next weeks Mayweather-Alvarez can see there being an upset
Is there a price at the bookies for Alvarez?
Can see an upset me self.

Best priced 3/1 at Stan James at the moment.

think Hatton was same price to beat mayweather, and when you think Canelo is better in every department to Hatton and is also the younger and bigger man its not a bad bet, Mayweather is also 6 years older than when he beat Hatton,
i remember thinking Cotto had Mayweather blowing hard at some points and that if he could just keep that pressure going he could of made things very interesting

Davs 19 said:
Comrade Buka said:
Grown men beating each other up. Sport for confused neanderthals.

You should be right in your comfort zone then.......

I don't know how anyone can not enjoy boxing. As much as I love football, boxing is by far my favourite sport. Unless you have boxed yourself you have no idea of the fitness levels needed to fight at a decent level. Boxing will grow and grow in the next few years IMO.

This has been a very enjoyable bill from Glasgow on Sky at the minute.

Callum Smith looks a great prospect. And that cruiserweight fight with Stephen Simmons and the German was a right old dust up.

I fear the main event might be a bit of a letdown after that but lets hope not and Burns puts on a show and Beltran has come to fight.

tidyman said:
This has been a very enjoyable bill from Glasgow on Sky at the minute.

Callum Smith looks a great prospect. And that cruiserweight fight with Stephen Simmons and the German was a right old dust up.

I fear the main event might be a bit of a letdown after that but lets hope not and Burns puts on a show and Beltran has come to fight.

Post of the night!! Just turned over. Cheers blue.

I am supporting the Mexican just because he looks hard and a bit like de yong and I like the national anthem. The Scottish bloke has too many tattoos and it will piss the crowd off. Also is that the bird off x factor?<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:26 pm --<br /><br />Me hi co

worsleyweb said:
I am supporting the Mexican just because he looks hard and a bit like de yong and I like the national anthem. The Scottish bloke has too many tattoos and it will piss the crowd off. Also is that the bird off x factor?

It would have been the greatest bill in history if it had been a tattoo contest.

The Scots showing a bit of lack of class booing the Mexican anthem but I like Burns. May the best man with.

Who's X Factor, the fat woman singing that funny song?

tidyman said:
worsleyweb said:
I am supporting the Mexican just because he looks hard and a bit like de yong and I like the national anthem. The Scottish bloke has too many tattoos and it will piss the crowd off. Also is that the bird off x factor?

It would have been the greatest bill in history if it had been a tattoo contest.

The Scots showing a bit of lack of class booing the Mexican anthem but I like Burns. May the best man with.

Who's X Factor, the fat woman singing that funny song?
Oo ohh and you slate the sweaty socks for booing ,lol
Yeah it is that fat munter Michelle McManus no relation to that taggert fella haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.