Boyata in the derby?

As freestyler correctly points out, he was class today.

He is too inexpereinced to be thrown into a FA cup semi final against our biggest rivals at wembley at the moment though.

He was class today, but not as if he had anyone decent to play against, kinda makes a mockery of the class bit.
Definatly a kid with a future at City.

Freestyler said:
Definitely no.

he was shocking against the rags in the CC semi's.

today he was class, looks a really quality player as we all know.

a semi final against the rags at wembley? i feel at this moment it might be one step too far for him.

Zabaleta for me.

I see your point and nobody loves Zab more than me, but when I first saw this lad I new he would be a great fullback.It was that pen he gave away against the Arse that sent him back a bit but I'm convinced this guy will be a one of the best. Dedryck against the rags for me.

I like the fact that for Boyatta, this could come full circle... thrown in against Utd last season in the semi's (where i disagree, i was very impressed) and now again this season, he has a very bright future and personally, he'd be my choice to step in for Micah.

He is a very exciting prospect!!. He has great footballing ability, a lot of self confidence, is comfortable on the ball and a definitely has a football brain (unlike Richards). I think he might now be ready to claim a permanent place in the team.

While Zab is a more solid choice who would you trust more Kolarov or Boyata?

I have no doubt that Boyata is more worthy of our trust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.