Boyata or Milner at right back tomorrow ?

unless he is injured it's a bit daft to leave Yaya out of your starting XI. Like him or not, Bob will start him when he's available.

Andouble said:
unless he is injured it's a bit daft to leave Yaya out of your starting XI. Like him or not, Bob will start him when he's available.
He seems to be undroppable, even though he has been awful for his last half dozen or so games.
Milner deserves a crack at his favourite position in central midfield imo but it isn't going to happen.

I reckon Wabara is going to play. The way he is saying on Twitter that he is so nervous, I reckon he has been told already by Bobby.

what about De Jong at right back? didnt he pley there for Ajax and then move as a midfielder? if not him, probably Boyata and Milner in midfield

lionheart said:
Quite frankly Zabaleta needs to sort out his priorities. His father is unlikely to get much better so he could remain there indefinitely. If it was his child, fair enough, but I don't think his father would expect or want his son to potentially wreck his career by sitting at his bedside forever.

His family is more important - your attitude stinks!!!!!
I only hope more employers take this sort of attitude - it's commonly known as compasionate leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andymcfc8 said:
I'd have SWP there.
Milner should be in centre mid instead of Yaya

Anyone in the midle instead of Yaya, in any other job he would be on a capability issue, he just takes the piss. Are we sure that the idiot calle balloteli isnt going to be involved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.