Boyata

one of the many positives to be had was boyata`s performance. i`ve always liked the way the lad play`s football. its a big step up from academy level but i think we may of found another star for the future.

also i though richards had a good game today. since mancini arrived his form has improved dramatically. if he keeps this up he could get in the england team

r.soleofsalford said:
one of the many positives to be had was boyata`s performance. i`ve always liked the way the lad play`s football. its a big step up from academy level but i think we may of found another star for the future.

also i though richards had a good game today. since mancini arrived his form has improved dramatically. if he keeps this up he could get in the england team

Fully agree, Micah's starting to get there again. Just wish he would stop turning and facing team mates to barrack them instead of concentrating on play sometimes.

I dont post much but gotta comment on this lad he was quality.

Well done Bobby and Kiddo for giving him a chance.

He did well, and I have no doubt he is a super prospect, but I'm not convinced that he should have been thrown into the lions den last night. But these experiences will make him aching to improve and consolidate his spot in the team. He is potentially a quality centre half in the making. not afraid to get forward at corners etc and make his presence felt. So far very impressed from someone that just a few short weeks ago wasn't even on the radar for a first team debut.

Have to agree with all thats been said - over the games he has played he has looked the part - you will always get defenders making mistakes (think Toure and Lescott) but its easier to forgive a kid of 18 especially given the circumstances of the two semi finals - up against Shrek he has really stood up.

Saying that VK was the best player on the park tonight - Brilliant, he IS our future captain and makes such a difference to us at the back. Would love to see a partnership of VK/Neds with Boyata as 1st replacement, fuck Toure and shift Lescott to LB

Micah over the last few games has started to come good again - so for me our best defence is
Shay
Micah VK Neds Lescott, thats as good as anything out there

lostmyhouseski said:
thought he was fantastic really. i couldnt see it on any threads but why the fook were all our players slipping over at crucial times?were our boots sabotaged or something?
didnt you see water reticulation on Citys goalmouth b4 and at halftime

He's going to be a star for us in the future without a doubt, always seems to be in the right place at the right time (which is not always the case with some of our defenders!) for someone so young to come through two of the biggest Manchester derbies in years with flying colours is a great achievement for the lad.

Another great performance young lad I hope you still get your opprtunites when the rest of the squad is fit and I hope you get your picture onthe screen at COMS when your name is announanced!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.