Boyata.

FantasyIreland said:
CarlosTevezIsABlue said:
Lol, ok the Nevilles are cnuts. Do you want me to upload proof that I'm a blue? How about my Wigan away ticket, my Wolves one for 30 oct, poznan away, and season ticket in one shot?

I want tattoos and the City duvet and curtain set.........

You are asking to see the tatts and bed arrangement of an 11 year old boy... lol

I thought he looked very impressive again apart from that dodgy back pass.

Potentially Kompany's long term partner at the heart of our defence.

Quality young player. Need to keep him close to the first team. Has never let us down even though he has palyed against some of the top teams.

Possible loan to Wolves?

Good move i say.He should get some decent playing time and will obviously see alot of the ball......

in my opinion boyata has f***ed up on two occations,once at the swamp when he should have been marking shrek when he scored,and against arsenal when he should have let the arsenal forward through, and have a shot instead of getting sent off for fouling him,lack of expirience.

burnage blue said:
in my opinion boyata has f***ed up on two occations,once at the swamp when he should have been marking shrek when he scored,and against arsenal when he should have let the arsenal forward through, and have a shot instead of getting sent off for fouling him,lack of expirience.

In comparison to the number of games where he has been excellent for us, that doesn't look too bad really. Sure, there might be a common denominator that it's in the big games where he has messed up which might suggest mental incapability. But I will show you other big games where he has been our most solid player. The lad's only 19/20 I think, give him a chance. Vinny and a beefed up Boyata looks frightening.

dw7 said:
should of cost us the game v chelsea nearly gave away 2 stupid penalties away only for a poor ref

and was poor at WBA where he was there when they went straight down the middle to score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.