Boycott MOTD

what pisses me off , is the stuff they don't show . we had a couple of penalty shouts yesterday and also a disallowed goal !

80s Shorts said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
DD said:
Does it really matter what order they show it in?

^^^^
This all day long.
Who really gives a flying one,as long as we're on?
Boycotting the programme in a hissy fit of paranoia serves no purpose whatsoever.

Got to agree. It must be good to have nothing but this sort of meaningless bollocks to worry about though.
Agreed. Some people get their knickers in a twist over the most trivial of things. If they go through their lives without having anything else to whine about, they'll be very lucky. As for the running order last night; if I was the producer of MOTD, I'd have probably put the vermin's game on first given the breaking news of O'Neill's sacking earlier in the evening. I'm guessing that up til then, the Sunderland game wouldn't have been first one up. From what I gather, it was a piss poor game but the after match waffle would have been centred on MO'N getting the elbow. Games with something riding on them will normally get shown earlier. Therefore, games with potential CL spots at stake (or relegation issues) will get shown before ''dead'' games, which ours was.

But everyone was praising the BBC in December at the Sports personality of the year for the whole audience doing the poznan!

Some need to really stop little things bothering them and the order of which we are shown on MOTD really really is irrelevent.

can hold my hands up and say ive only watch it once this season the first game just to see the opening

i hate match of the day more than skysports they are so up fergie/utd arse its a joke they will defo not say a bad word to fergie they konw that he will walk away just take the press pass of them

the highlights show should be even for all clubs and yes a the best match of the day on first

The bbc don't even hide it anymore. I always read the match reports on bbc texts for a laugh now. Apparently, we beat newcastle because they were uninspired. The rags 1-0 deflected goal win was an impressive display.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
But everyone was praising the BBC in December at the Sports personality of the year for the whole audience doing the poznan!

Some need to really stop little things bothering them and the order of which we are shown on MOTD really really is irrelevent.

Good lord.... Every set of fans think the same thing, were always on last don't respect us ya ya ya. Thinking we have a god give right to be respected just cause we won the title. What! By that logic "them lot" should be first every week cause they've won the most championships.

More important things to worry about in life I'm afraid.

I enjoyed watching match of the day not just coz City won 4-0 yesterday.But for the joy of seeing Chelsea get beat by Southampton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.