Boycott MOTD

...because MON got sacked they bumped United to first....

why did they do this?

_proxy

I'd personally like to see a return to highlights rather than over analysis. The billing for me matters not. Less Hansen and Linekar, more football.

Never really understood why people regularly have a bit of a cry about this sort of thing. Yes, this week, we should've been on earlier, arguably first, but we have no devine right, and it's not hugely important.

Pigeonho said:
-- Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:48 am --

ell said:
What cracked me up is the fact that because MON got sacked they bumped United to first, why did they do this?
Interesting you say they bumped United to first when you've already answered your own question within the question itself. I would say the reason they bumped that match first was because MON got sacked, so in effect they bumped Sunderland to the first match, not United. If they'd have been playing Wigan it would have been the same.

No youve missed my point. What does MON being sacked have to do with the schedule? Im not claiming agenda by the way

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I couldn't give less fucks if I tried
It's a mad one isn't it how they get to annoyed about something so meaningless. What does it matter? All clubs get shown so whether it's 1st, 3rd or 5th who cares?<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:07 pm --<br /><br />
ell said:
Pigeonho said:

ell said:
What cracked me up is the fact that because MON got sacked they bumped United to first, why did they do this?
Interesting you say they bumped United to first when you've already answered your own question within the question itself. I would say the reason they bumped that match first was because MON got sacked, so in effect they bumped Sunderland to the first match, not United. If they'd have been playing Wigan it would have been the same.

No youve missed my point. What does MON being sacked have to do with the schedule? Im not claiming agenda by the way
Maybe because it was a shock-sacking and they wanted to show that match first to report it after the highlights? On that basis then they didn't bump United, they bumped the team that the sacking was to do with - Sunderland.

Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I couldn't give less fucks if I tried
It's a mad one isn't it how they get to annoyed about something so meaningless. What does it matter? All clubs get shown so whether it's 1st, 3rd or 5th who cares?

-- Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:07 pm --

ell said:
Pigeonho said:

Maybe because it was a shock-sacking and they wanted to show that match first to report it after the highlights? On that basis then they didn't bump United, they bumped the team that the sacking was to do with - Sunderland.

They get annoyed because they see the world through narrowed eyes. It's a sad trait amongst many football fans of all clubs, but we have it worse because we had 20 years in United's shadow. And now we've caught them up they are always counting, always ticking checkboxes, always acting sentry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.