Boycott MOTD

TBooksbluearmy said:
The 3 pundits that are on MOTD are just so wooden, it is about time that the BBC got rid of those and brought in some new guys. Watched a rerun this morning, they all just spout their usual drivel and suck up tp the rags, after all if they didn't they would probably be getting the sack.

Probably get a more informed view about football from Ann Widdicombe, Mary Whitehouse and Barbara Woodhouse!

Funny how many of us no longer watch this...I gave it up last season, can't say I miss it at all. They really need a new format, very boring and predictable with the same old soundbites...

why should we be on first or second, the league is over. The relegation battle and sunderlands situation is more interesting right now.

We don't have the divine right to be on first.

I remember when we were always on last as we weren't a " big" club back then, why should other teams and fans be denied the chance to see there team.

Haven't you realised yet that if you are playing scum you always get on first, doesn't matter if you score more than them, I remember it used to go on the amount of goals scored but that was before the 3 stooges they have on now.

Silvasleftfoot said:
Haven't you realised yet that if you are playing scum you always get on first, doesn't matter if you score more than them, I remember it used to go on the amount of goals scored but that was before the 3 stooges they have on now.
Deary me, I do wish people would stop making shit up

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Silvasleftfoot said:
They're great aren't they?!
I love the way some people think that the powers that be at the Beeb actually sit down and think about putting us not first just so it belittles us in some way.

Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Silvasleftfoot said:
They're great aren't they?!
I love the way some people think that the powers that be at the Beeb actually sit down and think about putting us not first just so it belittles us in some way.

I agree but in all fairness I find it staggering that they started with a 1-0 United with in a boring game over a 4-0 win for the champions. I can only go with the point that O'Neil being sacked was the bigger issue, which is fair to be honest.

I do believe we are hard doen to by certain journalists and pundits but BBC favouring United I simply cannot see. Lineker likes us, Dixon liked us before he went and on SPOTY they did the poznan as you know. Hardly hateful is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.