Boycott the M*rror

Considering what they wrote about Sterling was borderline inciting hatred I couldn't give a shit if they lose out on revenue, that's the idea of pasting the article, so we don't have to give them the ad revenue. Disgusting cunts.

You see, that's the issue. They want the ad revenue, as that's how they make a huge amount of their money. From a legal standpoint pasting an article so "The Mirror don't get their ad revenue" is entirely unacceptable.

Of course their approach to what is, in the grand scheme of things, a pitifully small amount of lost revenue, is draconian (copyright law is so outdated as it doesn't come close to handling modern methods of sharing data), heavy handed and always likely to be antagonistic. There's nothing forcing anyone to click on the Mirror website and give them money, and actions like this one aren't going to encourage people to do so, in fact they'll result in exactly the opposite.

F*cking disgraceful as they get all there transfer information from here in the first place.
As the Trinity Mirror group also owns the MUEN what about that?

You see, that's the issue. They want the ad revenue, as that's how they make a huge amount of their money. From a legal standpoint pasting an article so "The Mirror don't get their ad revenue" is entirely unacceptable.

Of course their approach to what is, in the grand scheme of things, a pitifully small amount of lost revenue, is draconian (copyright law is so outdated as it doesn't come close to handling modern methods of sharing data), heavy handed and always likely to be antagonistic. There's nothing forcing anyone to click on the Mirror website and give them money, and actions like this one aren't going to encourage people to do so, in fact they'll result in exactly the opposite.

From a moral standpoint the Mirror inciting hatred against a 20 year old man which contributed to death threats against his infant daughter and racist abuse at his partner is not only unacceptable but absolutely abhorrent.

Remember all the fuss about the hacking enquiry, freedom of the press etc? Piers Morgan used to work for them FFS! Why does anyone still read this piece of toilet paper? As for boycotting the mirror, that has much more to do with my BMI than football journalism.

Considering what they wrote about Sterling was borderline inciting hatred I couldn't give a shit if they lose out on revenue, that's the idea of pasting the article, so we don't have to give them the ad revenue. Disgusting cunts.

Absolutely, and I concur. Just saying that it's not surprising they then do this in response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.