Boys in Blue (Song)

It bought it when i was a kid but i must admit when i hear it now it makes me cringe a little. Not for me.

try telling the guys in the freindship in fallowfield its cringeworthy its timeless only wish more people would learn all the verses

I dream of the day when we've just lifted the European Cup and the team are parading it in front of the massed bank of 25,000 delirious City fans when over the stadium PA system Boys In Blue is played. Guess I'll be in tears. :)

Great song that is underused, prefer to hear this than bluemoon tbf, I know it plays every game prior and after, but needs to be celebrated more as a classic

Loud and proud at the end of the game it should be played. We need to get something going for the last song before kick off, something that might actually continue through to when the ref blows the whistle.
We've stopped Hey Jude as well ive noticed which I thought was ok to KO second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.