Boys in Blue (Song)

Its shite.Thats the bottom line.Sounds like a fucking 10 year old wrote it.As you can tell I`m not its biggest fan.In fact I hate it with a vengeance.
Oakie, just get off the fence for once in your life... tell us what you really think!

Love it, sing it before every game from beginning to end, dont care if it cuts off I still see it through. Id love it if more got onto it pre match and turned it back into the anthem it should be, a few around me in 115 tend to join in at the chorus but never enough to really get it going. Ah well for now I'll remain the lone voice, its almost a superstition with me now. My other superstition is to always shout "Come on City" at the top of my lungs the first glimpse I get of the team emerging from the tunnel so they cant ever play boys in blue while they are coming out as the confusion would likely make my head explode .

I fucking love this song!! When I was a very young kid in the early 80s, it'd be played as we got through the Kippax turnstiles. It'd make the hair stand up on my neck..it just stunk of City and I fucking loved it!! And still do. Composed by Godley n Creme from 10cc at Strawberry studios in Stockport if I'm not mistaken. Corny maybe, but nostalgic and ours YES!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.