Bradley Lowery RIP x

Well police have arrested them so they seem convinced it wasn't photoshopped.

The mind boggles at the mentality of people these days as the lows they will stoop to for their moment of infamous fame

Well police have arrested them so they seem convinced it wasn't photoshopped.

The mind boggles at the mentality of people these days as the lows they will stoop to for their moment of infamous fame

My first thought when I saw this was how can you have a mind that functions like that? My second thought was the image looks a bit iffy, I wonder if it is fake?

The police have said they are at the early stages of their investigation. I suspect the detention is for their own safety at this point in time.

It should be easy to establish if they were at the match and then a forensic examination of the phone (and the original of the image if available) should be possible? Presumably any corrobative images/testimony may come forward too.

I understand the emotions involved and desire to enact retribution against people but it's probably more important now than ever to avoid going vigilante because the ease with which fakes and misinformation can spread these days is appalling.

Anybody taking the law into their own hands would be going against the wishes of Bradley's family who have said they want the police to be allowed to do their job.

Horrible stuff but it'll actually be worse if it did turn out not to be real. Either way what the fuck is wrong with some people?

Why would something like this even enter your head, what utter utter cunts deserve everything they get and more words fail me what a society we live in when you find it funny to mock a young child who has died from a terrible disease

Why would something like this even enter your head, what utter utter cunts deserve everything they get and more words fail me what a society we live in when you find it funny to mock a young child who has died from a terrible disease

It's just the desire to be gratuitously offensive to get under people's skins.

Sunderland don't have a Munich or Hillsborough so the turds picked this.

Told my missus about it earlier. She doesn’t follow football in any way, shape or form. Her words were how can you stand there and google his little picture and at no point your brain tells you to stop?

It’s true. I think we all understand the fact people may step over the line now and then, but not like this. This shows more about the kind of people they are away from football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.