Bradley Lowery RIP x

It's them. There names are now all over the tabloids; they wouldn't entertain printing their names if it wasn't.

I'm not sure you understand how tabloid journalism works. These two plonkers don't present a huge risk of they aren't guilty because they don't have deep pockets.

Did you know that the Daily Mail once lost a libel case for fraudulent claims that a Tamil hunger striker was eating McDonald's?

Both are brothers, I wonder if their parents are scumbags just like their two lads are?

Football banter does weird stuff to people, I was almost going to say it’s probably a bit harsh to judge them from this but I’d never even think of doing this. Their lives have turned upside down in a split second.

I'm not sure you understand how tabloid journalism works. These two plonkers don't present a huge risk of they aren't guilty because they don't have deep pockets.

Did you know that the Daily Mail once lost a libel case for fraudulent claims that a Tamil hunger striker was eating McDonald's?
I'm not suggesting it hasn't been photoshopped, although I'd find that hard to believe. I'm saying the identities are a certainty, irrespective of how this story ends up.

Faces plastered all over social media.
Making national news across the country.
Banned from their club ground for life.
Likely going to lose their jobs/livelihoods.
Become pariahs anywhere they go for the near future.
Police now involved.
All to make a "huh huh, imma taunt the Sunderland fans!"

Was it worth it?

If they really did that, it’s absolutely abhorrent. I’d find it equally abhorrent if not more so if someone has photoshopped it, given the public identification of them too.

Hope the police investigate it quickly.

I saw reports that the picture was photo shopped, that was before i saw the photo itself and the reactions to it. The two guys seem to be in broad daylight and the Sheffield-Sunderland match was at night. And someone posted a message to say they know the guy behind them in the grey top and he didn't go to the game.

I saw reports that the picture was photo shopped, that was before i saw the photo itself and the reactions to it. The two guys seem to be in broad daylight and the Sheffield-Sunderland match was at night. And someone posted a message to say they know the guy behind them in the grey top and he didn't go to the game.

It wasn't - when you go to a night game are there no lights at all in the stands and floodlights? Maybe as late as the 90's it was darkish on the terraces but nowadays its very very bright. I suspect friends, family, Owls fans may be on a damage limitation exercise but the 2nd guy has been identified as his brother - they both live Rotherham and are Owls fans. Both have suddenly come off twitter - they work for Sheffield based companies - or did - the Owls have tweeted an apology - even the Sunday League Team they play for has suspended its socials tonight - it is them and they have fucked themselves over for a stupid "laugh" they thought was clever - fuck 'em.

Can't help but think the police shouldn't have anything to do with this. But they should be battered and the police shouldn't feel they need to raise a finger to protect them.

Who would have thought. I'd rather have someone have the shit kicked out of them to teach them a lesson than go through the courts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.