Brahim Diaz - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
@twosips spot on in his latest video regarding Brahim. Only thing I disagree with him on is that Guardiola could've done more for him and isn't free from any blame if you just isolate the whole situation with Brahim.

I don't really think Guardiola is free from blame, I just don't think it's unreasonable that Pep took Mahrez cos he was offered him. *Any* manager in world football would in my personal opinion. That's not great for Brahim, no, but I think that's just the game really.

I don't really think Guardiola is free from blame, I just don't think it's unreasonable that Pep took Mahrez cos he was offered him. *Any* manager in world football would in my personal opinion. That's not great for Brahim, no, but I think that's just the game really.
Alright yeah agree on that. Keep up the good work with the videos. I enjoy them a lot.

Always thought he had the most potential out of himself, Foden and Sancho. Seeing two out of three leave within two seasons would be a bit gutting. Wouldn’t blame him for leaving, he’s 20 next year and needs senior football.

Can hardly blame the lad really. By the time he turns 20 he probably will only be on about 20 appearances for city which is awful really for his development. He must be desperate to just play and the only way he’s going to really get that is away from city. Gutting really as I genuinely believed him and Foden would be the future.

I know there's strong rumours of Madrid & Barcelona sniffing around, but I hope like Sancho did he goes somewhere he'll go straight into the first team squad, if not the starting XI. Sevilla, Betis, maybe Valencia.

Should have just sold him this window. Obviously doesn't want to be here and clearly isn't going to displace any of the main squad any time soon.

Got his apparent wish of not going on loan, which I still think is a very odd decision, and still doesn't want to sign a new contract so frankly I'm past caring.

Should have just sold him this window. Obviously doesn't want to be here and clearly isn't going to displace any of the main squad any time soon.

Got his apparent wish of not going on loan, which I still think is a very odd decision, and still doesn't want to sign a new contract so frankly I'm past caring.

And what exactly makes you think he doesn’t want to be here? Seems to me like he loves the club but knows he just isn’t going to get any meaningful chances here.

And him going on loan was based on him signing a new contract. The club weren’t going to let him go on loan for a year and then leave for free at the end of it.

And what exactly makes you think he doesn’t want to be here? Seems to me like he loves the club but knows he just isn’t going to get any meaningful chances here.

And him going on loan was based on him signing a new contract. The club weren’t going to let him go on loan for a year and then leave for free at the end of it.

So by your own admission we have offered him a new contract and he has decided not to sign it? I think thats probably whats giving me the impression he doesn't want to be here. Yeah definitely that.

So by your own admission we have offered him a new contract and he has decided not to sign it? I think thats probably whats giving me the impression he doesn't want to be here. Yeah definitely that.

Because he knows he’s not going to get a proper chance in the first team. It’s pretty fucking simple really. You think if Pep told him he’d get 30+ games this season he wouldn’t sign a contract? Of course he would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.