Brahim Diaz - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His first minutes will be when we play Oxford in Carabao unless he is injured that time. Then when we have next round of Carabao as long as its not vs a top6 team. Similar outlook for Zinchenko. Foden seems to be bit closer to first team chances not much but he might come on for 5-10 minutes in the PL especially if injuries keep coming for our attacking players or midfielders.

Clearly loves the club

Good to see. I just wish the club would throw the odd crumb his way in order to convince him he has a future here, cos he has the raw talent to be an absolute star in 2 or 3 years time. I watched Jason Denayer cruise through a game against us on Wednesday, and he hasn’t got half of Diaz’ ability. The fans need a lift right now, and for me having Foden or Diaz on the bench every week and occasionally bringing them on (I couldn’t believe Foden didn’t get a run out when we were 3 up at home to Fulham) would be a good place to start

His first minutes will be when we play Oxford in Carabao unless he is injured that time. Then when we have next round of Carabao as long as its not vs a top6 team. Similar outlook for Zinchenko. Foden seems to be bit closer to first team chances not much but he might come on for 5-10 minutes in the PL especially if injuries keep coming for our attacking players or midfielders.

Personally I’d play him and the other youngsters against whoever we play if we get through. None of our first choice players should be involved in this cup until the semi finals.

Unless Pep sees him as a potential false 9, I don't see where he could play for us in a foreseeable future. Aguero leaves in 2021 and Brahim will be 21/22 at that time. Mahrez, Bernardo, Sterling will still be with us and they are ahead of Brahim in a pecking order on the right wing. He'll probably be sold for 15mil to a decent Spanish team, i.e. Valencia or Sevilla and will be turned into a superstar over there. Or he might become Rony Lopes 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.