Brahim Diaz - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it will probably never happen, but I would like to see Diaz play as a 9 for us. His ball control and dribbling is superb, he tends to end up in the right places and can finish very well with both feet. He`s always been better in the centre than out wide

Seems Pep's confirmed he's leaving-

PEP: I'm delighted and happy (for @PhilFoden). It would have been our desire for Jadon and Brahim to stay here but with Phil we convinced him. Keep going, and next six years he will be with us. He is a fighter and a City fan. Perfect deal.

why did we not sell him in the summer to get some cash. compensation now will be really low as he is going to foreign club.

why did we not sell him in the summer to get some cash. compensation now will be really low as he is going to foreign club.
Saw some rumors that Real were going to pay 8m for him in january. That`s good considering he has 6 months left.

I can’t believe City would expect anyone to pay 20 million euros for a kid in the last 6 months of his contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.