Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still growing. Already much, much bigger than when he was when I first saw him in July last year. I suspect he'll be a tough, stocky little bastard when he's older. Gotta consider that arguably the greatest of them all, Maradona, was only 5'5. Reckon Brahim's similar, if not an inch bigger at the moment.

He should be in and around the 1st team next season for me. I hope Pep will see something in him to think that.

Will be no suprise the 2 big boys in Spain will come banging on our door for him it's inevitable at some point in the future.

Will be no suprise the 2 big boys in Spain will come banging on our door for him it's inevitable at some point in the future.

Yep this is the problem if a top Spanish young player comes through our academy the pull of his home country will come calling.

Yep this is the problem if a top Spanish young player comes through our academy the pull of his home country will come calling.

and this is the potential downside of signing promising spanish youngsters
Barcelona were spitting blood that we got him from under their noses in the first place and he's already stated that he's very happy in Manchester. Like the posts wondering about whether he can withstand the physicality of the PL there's nothing whatsoever to worry about. He's always played against older, bigger players and it was his choice to come here rather than Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.