Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going nowhere. Pep's brother is his agent. So that means at VERY least he'll be here for three years, by then we'll be fucking mega and he'll be immense and we'd demand a huge wad of money for him so I'm really not concerned.

He's going nowhere. Pep's brother is his agent. So that means at VERY least he'll be here for three years, by then we'll be fucking mega and he'll be immense and we'd demand a huge wad of money for him so I'm really not concerned.

Ah didn't know that good to hear.

Agree with your philosophy and the fact that this kid is going nowhere at the moment. I think you also agree that he is a very special talent and if his progress continues he will eventually be up there with the best. For any doubters out there remember the name Brahim Diaz.

Just curious. How does he compare to Rony Lopes before his loan to Lille ?
a) Lopes was taken on summer tour with City at the same age (between 16 and 17, but closer to 17)
b) he debuted in January in a FA Cup game

That was i was talking about. If you mean their similarities on the football pitch, if you ask me, I would say that they're a bit of different styles, but, as mentioned by fantasyIreland, they have a similar body type, desire to dribble. Also, they have a smililar dribbling skills and both have a great desire. Can ran through the opponents and score as well.

Last edited:

Need to get him established in the first team and on a long term deal with a huge break clause so Pep doesn't take him with him when he leaves! I'm hoping we're a club Pep decides to stick around a while longer with. Brahim is such an exciting talent, but we've had a few in past seasons so I hope he keeps improving and City allow him the chance to keep progressing.

Really looking forward to watching him play against Portugal in the final tomorrow. Apparently Portugal have been the best team in the competition so should be a good test for Brahim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.