Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a complete wander you are, you don't fucking go but you expect the rest of us to pay our hard earned to watch the reserves that you can't be arsed going to

When you have an original thought let the board know, I'm sure it'll be around in the next millennia

you come across as a right nob head. i couldn't go tonight because its my mums birthday so i only caught the second half. sorry for having an opinion.i dont expect you to do anything...... i just wanted a young player to get his debut , why do you have such a problem with that

where anywhere have i put play the reserves either ?????

you come across as a right nob head. i couldn't go tonight because its my mums birthday so i only caught the second half. sorry for having an opinion.i dont expect you to do anything...... i just wanted a young player to get his debut , why do you have such a problem with that
I may be a knob head, but at least im a knob head that goes to both the first team and youth team games

Unlike you who spends his life on here moaning about ticket prices, the manager, the lack of kids and it's never sunny in Manchester

Moaning fucks like you should just fuck off as you know the square root of fuck all

Oh, apart from moaning, your fucking top of that you wanker

I may be a knob head, but at least im a knob heard that goes to both the first team and youth team games

Unlike you who spends his life on here moaning about ticket prices, the manager, the lack of kids and it's never sunny in Manchester

Moaning fucks like you should just fuck off as you know the square root of fuck all

i do go to quite a lot of games actually, i couldn't go tonight as explained, i was having a meal with my family for my mothers b day ( platform 5 cheadle hulme if you need evidence). thank you for reading and remembering all my posts, strangely i dont remember any of yours or care either. . spends his life on here, from what i remember you have about 10,000 more posts than me.

so most of things most football fans complain about then..... its never sunny in manchester wtf..

sorry I'm not allowed an opinion all you seem to do is moan about my posts or moan about other posters, your the moaning fuck !

@Cheadle_hulmeBlue
If it's your mum's birthday why the fuck aren't you still out celebrating it with her you lightweight

I know for sure if it was my mum's she'd have been sat next to me at the game celebrating a 5-1 win instead of seeing her son fucking moaning on here yet again

i do go to quite a lot of games actually, i couldn't go tonight as explained, i was having a meal with my family for my mothers b day ( platform 5 cheadle hulme if you need evidence). thank you for reading and remembering all my posts, strangely i dont remember any of yours or care either. . spends his life on here, from what i remember you have about 10,000 more posts than me.

so most of things most football fans complain about then..... its never sunny in manchester wtf..

sorry I'm not allowed an opinion all you seem to do is moan about my posts or moan about other posters, your the moaning fuck !
You don't watch the first team and you don't watch the youths

You're easy to remember as all contrary know nowt fucks are

Anyone who reads the EDS forum can see your grubby shitty fingers and ridiculous opinions festooned throughout. Doesn't take a genius to reckon you're not!

yes i fucking do, i dont have to prove myself to you ffs. i dont go every week no, because I'm a uni student so i can't. i watch the youth team when i can and follow whats going on in youth football through places like this. What is your problem ?

am i not allowed an opinion because i dont go every week. you have a real attitude problem

yes i fucking do, i dont have to prove myself to you ffs. i dont go every week no, because I'm a uni student so i can't. i watch the youth team when i can and follow whats going on in youth football through places like this. What is your problem ?

am i not allowed an opinion because i dont go every week. you have a real attitude problem
You're the problem
A gobshite telling everyone what should happen when you know the sum total of Rooney's anus

By the way congrats on following the youth team on a forum yet having a strong enough opinion to suggest Brandon should be playing tonight ffs

@Cheadle_hulmeBlue
If it's your mum's birthday why the fuck aren't you still out celebrating it with her you lightweight

I know for sure if it was my mum's she'd have been sat next to me at the game celebrating a 5-1 win instead of seeing her son fucking moaning on here yet again

Anyone who reads the EDS forum can see your grubby shitty fingers and ridiculous opinions festooned throughout. Doesn't take a genius to reckon you're not!

my god you are an absolute bell end. they are my opinions if you dont like them dont read them ignore them. what have i put in the eds forums thats so bad give me an example

your easy to remember, strangely enough i dont remember any of your posts and I dont care either

You're the problem
A gobshite telling everyone what should happen when you know the sum total of Rooney's anus

By the way congrats on following the youth team on a forum yet having a strong enough opinion to suggest Brandon should be playing tonight ffs

i haven't told anyone what should happen thats my own personal opinion.

as i just said you moaning arsehole i got to youth games when i can, but use things like this and twitter, mcfc website to see how the youth team are doing, what is wrong with that- i can't go a lot to youth games as I'm at uni so i dont have the time, not that i should have to explain that to you. you are in a such a mood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.