Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking hell Squirty, chill out fella.

This ^ mental overreaction. I don't know if there's any history there but that escalated ridiculous quickly...

Re Barker I do agree with others that last night he should have been used. Bringing Roberts on in his position was a plain odd move. I wonder what they're playing at cos it was totally common sense to give him a game, especially given the injuries to our forwards. It'd be nice to know how he'd adapt potentially!

I don't understand what the club are doing with Barker. As much as training with the first team might be a promotion, game time is essential. He was thrown into the EDS setup and thrived, being one of the standout players. Garcia has still been in the EDS and then made the first team for the league cup... he's done very little in the EDS in fact this season. Barker's stuck in no mans land which I find really odd. He isn't being used and last night was the perfect chance to give him an opportunity.

wow, grow up mate. Ill be watching the game swell. you'll be sat there reading all my posts tutting away. it actually is my mums birthday she's 55 today, had a great meal in platform 5, not that it should matter or that i should have to try and convince you. piece of advice if you dont like what i put ignore it :)

if you actually read what i put i said i was gutted for barker, pretty sensible opinion, which a lot of fans share. he's a talented player

if you look on the pre match thread this is the team i said should start ...

Caballero
Zabaleta
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov

roberts
Fernando
Toure
De buyne

bony
Kelechi

great win, but absolutely gutted for the lad, can't see him getting a chance now. he should have started
Make your mind up, should Barker have started or not?

What a complete wanker you are, you don't fucking go but you expect the rest of us to pay our hard earned to watch the reserves that you can't be arsed going to

When you have an original thought let the board know, I'm sure it'll be around in the next millennia
Lol, I was going to comment on his negative post but then I read the rest of the thread and couldn't see the point...

I may be a knob head, but at least im a knob head that goes to both the first team and youth team games

Unlike you who spends his life on here moaning about ticket prices, the manager, the lack of kids and it's never sunny in Manchester

Moaning fucks like you should just fuck off as you know the square root of fuck all

Oh, apart from moaning, your fucking top of that you wanker

No offence to Cheadle, don't even know you, but SF, that's fucking funny

Well that was passionate I suppose.

As for Barker he does seem in an odd situation considering his talent, perhaps its a case of letting him recharge before a jan loan? Still, considering Nacho started, Roberts got a decent period on the pitch (sadly not getting very involved) and Garcia also I can't find it in me to complain Barker didn't also get a run out.

The fact we play Hull at home next means our younger stars should be getting more opportunities to show themselves off.

Make your mind up, should Barker have started or not?

my mind changed after the match if thats allowed. Before it i wanted nacho and maybe roberts to start - with a full strength team, but then after it especially seeing how poor palace were i thought that he could have started, maybe have come on, he probably would of if it weren't for zabas injury.
I dont see how what I've put is negative i just want to see a fantastic young player get his debut, theres nothing wrong with that, i was disappointed for him. Loads of other posters on this thread have shared similar thoughts to my own. Im not going to carry this petty little argument on. it was a great win in the the end and a fantastic performance from nacho especially.

hopefully barker and the others get game time against hull

my mind changed after the match if thats allowed. Before it i wanted nacho and maybe roberts to start - with a full strength team, but then after it especially seeing how poor palace were i thought that he could have started, maybe have come on, he probably would of if it weren't for zabas injury.
I dont see how what I've put is negative i just want to see a fantastic young player get his debut, theres nothing wrong with that, i was disappointed for him. Loads of other posters on this thread have shared similar thoughts to my own. Im not going to carry this petty little argument on. it was a great win in the the end and a fantastic performance from nacho especially.

hopefully barker and the others get game time against hull
So after the match started you were disappointed that Barker didn't start but not before? That makes no sense whatsoever.

We ended up with a 17, 18 & a 19 year old player on the pitch, I think you're right that Barker would have had a good chance of coming on if it wasn't for the injury to Zaba so posting that you're gutted for him and he'll never get another chance is a bit idiotic if you were being honest with yourself.

So after the match started you were disappointed that Barker didn't start but not before? That makes no sense whatsoever.

We ended up with a 17, 18 & a 19 year old player on the pitch, I think you're right that Barker would have had a good chance of coming on if it wasn't for the injury to Zaba so posting that you're gutted for him and he'll never get another chance is a bit idiotic if you were being honest with yourself.

yes it does, before the match i wanted a few of the youngsters to start, i thought that barker could have started or got some minutes especially seeing how poor palace were. how is that idiotic once our full squad is fit and comes back chances are he won't be on the bench

its great that other players played like garcia and roberts, it will do them a world of good. sorry if I'm not being very clear with what I'm trying to say btw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.