Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a complete wanker you are, you don't fucking go but you expect the rest of us to pay our hard earned to watch the reserves that you can't be arsed going to

So you're saying that if Barker had started tonight you would have essentially wasted your hard earned cash? What an absolutely bizarre viewpoint.

my god you are an absolute bell end. they are my opinions if you dont like them dont read them ignore them. what have i put in the eds forums thats so bad give me an example

your easy to remember, strangely enough i dont remember any of your posts and I dont care either
I can't expect you to remember any of my posts when I can't, unfortunately it still doesn't preclude you from knowing fuck all about football

You said he's not going to get a chance again

Fucking hyperbole at its worse, what you studying, Daily Mail journalism 101

He didn't play tonight, big fucking deal, grow up

its only an opinion bloody hell !!! when everyone is fit again he probably won't play, jeeez hence tonight was a good chance to play him. I've not said anything not 'grown up', your the one acting like a child getting worked up about someones posts you think mean nothing.

I can't expect you to remember any of my posts when I can't, unfortunately it still doesn't preclude you from knowing fuck all about football

ok mr expert you know everything. your right all the time and if i dont agree with you then I'm wrong

funny thing is you seem to remember all of my posts

Last edited:
So you're saying that if Barker had started tonight you would have essentially wasted your hard earned cash? What an absolutely bizarre viewpoint.
I'm not sure if, like our student friend above, you need some educational support, but I don't think I actually mentioned Barker in the post you quoted

ok mr expert you know everything. your right all the time and if i dont agree with you then I'm wrong
Well done, I knew you'd get there

However I'm still circumspect as, come Saturday, you'll be posting we should be playing Oliver should some defender make a mistake.

Meanwhile most of us will be watching the game whilst your at your dad's birthday

Well done, I knew you'd get there

However I'm still circumspect as, come Saturday, you'll be posting we should be playing Oliver should some defender make a mistake.

Meanwhile most of us will be watching the game whilst your at your dad's birthday

wow, grow up mate. Ill be watching the game swell. you'll be sat there reading all my posts tutting away. it actually is my mums birthday she's 55 today, had a great meal in platform 5, not that it should matter or that i should have to try and convince you. piece of advice if you dont like what i put ignore it :)

if you actually read what i put i said i was gutted for barker, pretty sensible opinion, which a lot of fans share. he's a talented player

if you look on the pre match thread this is the team i said should start ...

Caballero
Zabaleta
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov

roberts
Fernando
Toure
De buyne

bony
Kelechi

Last edited:
I'm not sure if, like our student friend above, you need some educational support, but I don't think I actually mentioned Barker in the post you quoted

You're taking this internet business way too seriously and you seem like a genuinely unpleasant person.

I can only assume that they are trying to wind Barker up, perhaps thinking he doesn't show enough passion or something.

Can't imagine why they would have him on the bench then bring on Roberts in his posistion & also Garcia who, although a great potential talent, hasn't been worthy of shining Barker's boots at EDS level, or U18s level for that matter what I've seen.

Unless they are keeping him under wraps as a wild card for later in the season. If I was him I'd be pretty pissed off watching various players being promoted past me.

All a bit weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.