Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look of Barker and have high hopes for him, I think a season in the championship would do him amongst others the world of good. I think Lampard always said that his loan early in his career was the making of him. It would hepp to show him what a fantastic club he is at and the facilities are world class.
I would love to jump forward 5 years to see how things work out at the academy.

From what I've seen of the 18's and eds this season, Aaron nemane looks more promising as a pacey wide man.
22 goals and 21 assists for club and country this term, that's a fantastic return from a wide man!!!
The kids played for every senior team at city this season, he's whacked!!!
It's been a fantastic journey for him and what he's achieved has been amazing and it's just the beginning!!

22 goals and 21 assists for club and country this term, that's a fantastic return from a wide man!!!
The kids played for every senior team at city this season, he's whacked!!!
It's been a fantastic journey for him and what he's achieved has been amazing and it's just the beginning!!
Calm down dear, as I said nemane to me looks more promising as a pacey winger, I actually see barker as a similar player to De Bruyne, he's not lightning quick nor does he have the finesse of Silva but he an produce great goals and knows where the ball needs to be and would prob be suited to a no 10 role but will he be played there????????????????

Calm down dear, as I said nemane to me looks more promising as a pacey winger, I actually see barker as a similar player to De Bruyne, he's not lightning quick nor does he have the finesse of Silva but he an produce great goals and knows where the ball needs to be and would prob be suited to a no 10 role but will he be played there????????????????

Barker is probably the fastest player in the whole academy.

I don't think you have watched him very much. In fact as another poster mentioned, I think most of these negative comments on here are from people who are basing it on his more recent performances, when he has looked shagged out. The comments about him not defending are bollocks as well. He works very hard for the team.

Barker is probably the fastest player in the whole academy.

I don't think you have watched him very much. In fact as another poster mentioned, I think most of these negative comments on here are from people who are basing it on his more recent performances, when he has looked shagged out. The comments about him not defending are bollocks as well. He works very hard for the team.
Yes I haven't watched every game he has played this year but I've seen enough to form my own opinion, I didn't say he was slow but there is a difference in the pace of say sterling and Milner and I believe Brandon is more like Milner fast, like I also said I think he is similar to de Bruyne who has just set a new record for assists in Germany so not saying he is shit but maybe more suited to a central role. Also I didn't remotely mention his work rate, teamwork or defensive ability so frankly wind your neck in nev!

Yes I haven't watched every game he has played this year but I've seen enough to form my own opinion, I didn't say he was slow but there is a difference in the pace of say sterling and Milner and I believe Brandon is more like Milner fast, like I also said I think he is similar to de Bruyne who has just set a new record for assists in Germany so not saying he is shit but maybe more suited to a central role. Also I didn't remotely mention his work rate, teamwork or defensive ability so frankly wind your neck in nev!

I didn't mean you mentioned it, I meant others who don't watch him play have mentioned it. Barker is Navas kind of paced not Milner kind of paced. That isn't my opinion, it's a fact. He's one of City's quickest players. In fact I think I heard somewhere that he's actually faster than Navas.

I don't disagree that he may be able to play elsewhere. He has done occasionally but he is the star of that team on the wing, so..

I didn't mean you mentioned it, I meant others who don't watch him play have mentioned it. Barker is Navas kind of paced not Milner kind of paced. That isn't my opinion, it's a fact. He's one of City's quickest players. In fact I think I heard somewhere that he's actually faster than Navas.

I don't disagree that he may be able to play elsewhere. He has done occasionally but he is the star of that team on the wing, so..

Barker has better dribbling and finish than Navas.Navas had the most shot in league but he did not score goal.

Barker has better dribbling and finish than Navas.Navas had the most shot in league but he did not score goal.
Brandon is faster than Navas and that's a fact!!
he can beat him over 60 metres with a ball, he did play Nu 10 for a while but they moved him out wide because of his pace!!

he's one of the fastest players at city

Barker is closer to Ribery / Reus than De Bruyne in terms of style of play ie plays mainly on the left but likes to cut inside onto his stronger foot . De Bruyne is a classic #10 in that his is usually central behind a single striker , looking to play someone in or have a pop from distance, he doesn't have a significant change of pace that the two above (and barker) have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.