Brazil V Holland

shaiomarali said:
Somud said:
Oh stop with your biased nonsense please. Ref was great, in a massively heated game where huge stakes where at play.

not being biased mate.

a blatant handball, in any book, is a yellow for sneijder.

van bommel, clipping boots more than 3 times, ought to be a yellow. only one was a foul.

robinho being held. he didnt dive, but he sure wasnt able to chase the ball he just kicked pass his marker when the marker's hands was all over him. happened a couple times this, which was why the last 10 minutes all we get to see was mostly brazilians trying to run with the ball, only to be held by markers who had no interest in chasing the ball.

the van persie incidents in the box pushes. ref warns him twice, still goes on doing the same thing.

the corner that should have been.

not a big fan of brazil but i thought holland made a meal of the fouls more than the brazilians did.
So what about Bastos? He deserved to get a second yellow. That has a much bigger impact than 3 single yellow cards.

SCF08 said:
crazygene said:
Brazil didn't play attacking football this year.
Be sure Dunga will be massacrated now for the players he left at home and for the lack of plan B.
4 defenders + 3 defensive midfielders is suicidal. With the goalkeeper there are 8 defensive players.

Not great.

Plus there were 5 more DMs in the bench and not one creative midfielder.

As a brazilian I can't even say I'm sad. Dunga wanted this team to be a copy of 1994, but despite the title, we hated that team.

Too much nonsense here.

Brazil was a workhorse team this year, full of workhorses from Wolfsburg, Panathinaikos or other teams. Very little flair in this Brazil team compared to past vintage versions.

lee-mcfc said:
find it funny how everyone is slating robinho..again. he was their best player. but just because they lost you turn on him...
I'm not slating him off. I'm saying he looks like an ass for talking up Brazil's style of football over Euro style of football that Mancini tried to teach him. Brazil just got kicked out by a small Euro nation.

SCF08 said:
shaiomarali said:
not being biased mate.

a blatant handball, in any book, is a yellow for sneijder.

van bommel, clipping boots more than 3 times, ought to be a yellow. only one was a foul.

robinho being held. he didnt dive, but he sure wasnt able to chase the ball he just kicked pass his marker when the marker's hands was all over him. happened a couple times this, which was why the last 10 minutes all we get to see was mostly brazilians trying to run with the ball, only to be held by markers who had no interest in chasing the ball.

the van persie incidents in the box pushes. ref warns him twice, still goes on doing the same thing.

the corner that should have been.

not a big fan of brazil but i thought holland made a meal of the fouls more than the brazilians did.
So what about Bastos? He deserved to get a second yellow. That has a much bigger impact than 3 single yellow cards.

like i said mate, im not saying the brazilians should win. im saying the ref is awful and holland made a meal of his poor decision making. i would love the game to have gone on with a more efficient referee, irrespective of who wins.

it was obvious that he had little control of the game whenever he tries to calm down people in the penalty box during free kicks, people just listened and said 'meh, not bothered'.

Holland were the best team on the day & deserved to go through. Was defo a red card. Brazil play some amazing football, but they can be horrible, moaning twats at times.

Good luck to Nigel & the boys going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.