Breaking Bad

Hmmm all getting a bit far fetched for me now, this is the second episode in this SERIES (we are not yanks) that has reminded me of The A Team- i.e they go in a shed with a spring, a battered old car and a cereal box and build a tank.....

The tension in episode five season 5 was unbearable at times. Fucking unreal. Easily the best drama on television for some years.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Hmmm all getting a bit far fetched for me now, this is the second episode in this SERIES (we are not yanks) that has reminded me of The A Team- i.e they go in a shed with a spring, a battered old car and a cereal box and build a tank.....

Took the words out of my mouth BB - i was expecting BA to jump off the train and shout 'move fool' (O:

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Took the words out of my mouth BB - i was expecting BA to jump off the train and shout 'move fool' (O:

MacGyver would leather the A Team at scrapheap challenge

ElanJo said:
Nah, they're back where they started except they're now more ambitious, confident and have better contacts. Fantastic episode yet again.

Have to disagree - no way they could pull a job like that off, though i do like the dynamic being created by the new kid, obviously will become walts pet project!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.