Breaking Bad

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
ElanJo said:
Nah, they're back where they started except they're now more ambitious, confident and have better contacts. Fantastic episode yet again.

Have to disagree - no way they could pull a job like that off, though i do like the dynamic being created by the new kid, obviously will become walts pet project!!!!

But they did... ;)

started watching this series recently and have to say .. I am hooked!

should finish season 1 by tomorrow and already got season 2 downloaded :)

apparently there's a real Walter White whom the police are searching for Meth production !!

Colliahhh said:
larderland said:
really underwhelmed by this show. i watched season1 and 5 episodes of season 2.

its ok,to compare it to the wire or to suggest its better than the wire is laughable.

the wire was ridiculous in every way.

this kinda gets boring after a while

I was the same, it does get better in the 4th series.

Bit of a slow burner but I still like it. It reminds me of deadwood a bit in that it can feel a bit boring but I get hooked on it somehow. Think its mainly due to the characters.

I have to agree with you though, it doesn't really come close to touching the wire.
I agree, best thing they did was kill off the stupid familial subplots. Shop lifting sister? So what..

I will read none of the thread, but will say we just started this, watched the first 2 episodes of season 1 last night and I'm already in love with it.

Mrs TFC not so much, lazy fooker fell asleep ;)

Akai said:
started watching this series recently and have to say .. I am hooked!

should finish season 1 by tomorrow and already got season 2 downloaded :)
For those that want to stream and perhaps watch on the go on smart phones etc, this is a handy site with loads of stuff on it

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cokeandpopcorn.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cokeandpopcorn.com/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.