Breaking Bad

Everybody rightly applauds Bryan Cranston for his fantastic performances in Breaking Bad. But for me Aaron Pauls doesn't get the credit he deserves. He's just as good as Cranston imo but gets hardly any of the praise. The scene where he had to rush to confront Gail was intense.

But Cranston is fantastic. "Crawl Space" The episode where everything seems to be coming to a head.... and he's just laughing like a nutter in the hole under his house...

2ns2br9.gif

BlakeTheBlue said:
Everybody rightly applauds Bryan Cranston for his fantastic performances in Breaking Bad. But for me Aaron Pauls doesn't get the credit he deserves. He's just as good as Cranston imo but gets hardly any of the praise. The scene where he had to rush to confront Gail was intense.

But Cranston is fantastic. "Crawl Space" The episode where everything seems to be coming to a head.... and he's just laughing like a nutter in the hole under his house...

2ns2br9.gif

One of my fave episodes that one! when he was laughing it properly gave me goosebumps!

Aaron Paul is going to be a major star. Ive predicted that since the first couple of series. He is superb. Spielberg has just cast him in a film version of Need for Speed

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
BlakeTheBlue said:

2ns2br9.gif

One of my fave episodes that one! when he was laughing it properly gave me goosebumps!

Aaron Paul is going to be a major star. Ive predicted that since the first couple of series. He is superb. Spielberg has just cast him in a film version of Need for Speed

Im with you both, Aaron Paul is incredible in this. He did win the golden globe or the Emmy not too long ago for best supporting actor so he is rightly getting some love from the critics :)

The uncomfortable scene where he had dinner with Walter and Skyler was amazing. I laugh every time I see it.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:45 am --<br /><br />
BUDTHEWISER said:
kp789 said:
Just watched the first episode of the first series. Absolutely superb!!! Does it stay this good?
It get's better. Much much better

This is the only show I've ever seen that never has a "down" season, every year is as good or better than the previous.

Without doubt one of the best TV shows I've ever seen. For a long time I hated everything except the X-Files but in the last 5-6 years or so there has been a constant stream of quality programs like Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Dexter, Walking Dead, Sherlock, Luther, Game of Thrones, The Borgias, and Homeland. I've been reading about a possible X-Files reboot and while I'm a bit worried it could be fooked up, I miss having a show of that style (aliens, UFOs, conspiracies). Someone told me Fringe is the closest thing to X-Files, anyone seen it?

BlakeTheBlue said:

2ns2br9.gif

think ive said it before but the original plan was to kill off aaron paul but coz he was so good he was kept

I think it was because of a writers' strike.

They reached S1 E7 and seemed to have it written that Tuco would beat him to death. But the writers' strike, along with his popularity, meant he got to stay.

@LoveCity - Never seen Fringe but apparently it gets fucking weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.