Breaking Bad

des hardi said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIom3LSbB0I[/youtube]

I have been telling my wife this for a long time and she's been making fun of me ever since we saw this Family Guy episode on Sunday.

Finished watching it all the other day. Seems like I'm one of the only people that thinks the first couple of seasons were the best. My favourite episode was probably the one in the 2nd season when Jesse holds the couple hostage in their house, the one with the ATM machine.

I think it can get a bit dull at times, there are points where the story moves too slow. I don't think it helps that most of the main characters aren't very likeable, in contrast to a show like the Sopranos where 99% of the characters are capable of making you laugh.

A really good series but it does have its flaws, I can see why some people wouldn't get into it. Looking forward to the seeing how it ends.

Finished season 4. The final few episodes were sensational and the scene where Gus poisons the cartel is one of the greatest things I've ever watched on telly! Onto season 5!

connor_devine94 said:
Finished season 4. The final few episodes were sensational and the scene where Gus poisons the cartel is one of the greatest things I've ever watched on telly! Onto season 5!

I agree, the last few of season 4 are the best out of all the series. Thought bringing Ted back in it was a good twist and an extra turn in the plot.

Just watched the first one on Netflix, seems OK so will watch another couple to see if it warrants my time<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:26 pm --<br /><br />Just watched the first one on Netflix, seems OK so will watch another couple to see if it warrants my time

connor_devine94 said:

I just finished season 3 I particularly like the one where the RV is crushed, Walt calls Saul and Saul gets someone to call hank and tell him his wifes injured so he races off - brilliant tv

stonie said:
Just watched the first one on Netflix, seems OK so will watch another couple to see if it warrants my time
It takes around four or five episodes to get going so you will have to develop a certain degree of patience for it, but after season one hits its peak in terms of action and drama it gets better.

The speed at which the story lines accelerate and develop is spectacular.

Can someone give me the background on it?
I'm in Bangladesh and the telly here is fucking awful apart from Saturday and Sunday when they show a fuck load of football. If it's as good as some say I'll buy it on dvd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.