Breaking Bad

MCFC BOB said:
LateBlue said:
Can someone give me the background on it?
I'm in Bangladesh and the telly here is fucking awful apart from Saturday and Sunday when they show a fuck load of football. If it's as good as some say I'll buy it on dvd
Basically it's fucking awesome and you should just get it.
Sold

After the end of the fifth episode you'll be wondering why we rave about it so much. Then about five episodes later you'll know exactly why we rave about it so much. Then about five episodes after that you'll realise that only seeing it five episodes at a time isn't enough and you'll come on here to rave about it with us so much. Ten episodes after that you'll realise that you dislike Skyler White and you'll come on here to moan about how she's an annoying character that is only acting as something to extend the series.

From then on, it's your choice.

MCFC BOB said:
After the end of the fifth episode you'll be wondering why we rave about it so much. Then about five episodes later you'll know exactly why we rave about it so much. Then about five episodes after that you'll realise that only seeing it five episodes at a time isn't enough and you'll come on here to rave about it with us so much. Ten episodes after that you'll realise that you dislike Skyler White and you'll come on here to moan about how she's an annoying character that is only acting as something to extend the series.

I cant decide whether Id give Skyler one :)

I'm upto the latest with it, it's awesome!!!! Just a pity we have to wait until the summer for the rest of season 5.

MCFC BOB said:

This in a nutshell. There's me thinking Peter Griffin had at nailed.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIom3LSbB0I&sns=em" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIom3LSbB0I&sns=em</a>

PSmyth07 said:
Im just finishing the 2nd season, I do like it but I don't think its that great.

Hang in there, series 3 and 4 are amazing. I stood and applauded in my living room at the end of series 4.

Lost Pilot said:
PSmyth07 said:
Im just finishing the 2nd season, I do like it but I don't think its that great.

Hang in there, series 3 and 4 are amazing. I stood and applauded in my living room at the end of series 4.

Hahahaha, I did pretty much the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.